cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

Preview AMD Developer tools and SDK and receive “Friends of AMD” pricing at APU13

With the AMD Developer Summit is just around the corner on November 11-13 at the San Jose Convention Center and AMD is planning to release new versions of our developer tools and SDKs during the event.  I’d like to offer you an opportunity to earn discounted pricing for the event if you’re willing to provide us some feedback by previewing AMD’s product releases and filling out a short survey.  To qualify, simply download AMD’s APP SDK 2.9 and the latest AMD Code XL tools suite (version 1.3) here (http://developer.amd.com/developer-preview/) and fill out our survey.  This is a great way to get an early glimpse at what’s new in our tools, provide us with valuable feedback, and get access to the developer resources that we’re offering at the conference.  We really appreciate your feedback to help us keep improving HC development for everyone.

0 Likes
8 Replies
moozoo
Adept III

VS2013 support? for the new C++ AMP features e.g. map default buffer

0 Likes

Currently all the samples are tested with VS2012. I am sure whether it works with VS 2013. But you can try and share your feedback

0 Likes

yes but Code XL does not plugin to VS2013

0 Likes
bsp2020
Challenger

AFAIK, there is no VS2011. Bolt-1.1-VS2011.zip should be named VS2012.

0 Likes

Hi, Brian. Thanks for pointing it out. We'll fix it during the release

- Jay

0 Likes
jossgray
Adept II

Will there be any updates to the ADL SDK?

0 Likes
bsp2020
Challenger

When do you plan to upload more video to APU365? There are a few presentations that I really want to see but the contents has not been updated for weeks.

0 Likes

We have uploaded all the sessions which were recorded - a good portion of the sessions were not recorded this year due to budget constraints.

0 Likes