cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

kamin_of_ressik
Journeyman III

Define an Eyefinity group in silent or unattended mode (v13.1)

I want to create and set an Eyefinity group silently, unattened, via batch file, whatever you want to call it.  WITHOUT having to got through the GUI step by step.  This is for CCC version 13.1.

I can edit the registry, populate cfg or ini files or whatever else needs to be done via a batch file.  All I need to do is get any command line flags to send to CCC.  Does anyone know what these flags might be?  I can set setup the group manually the first time if there is some sort of /record flag so then later on it can be run with the saved parameters.

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
kamin_of_ressik
Journeyman III

I am bumping this question for two reasons:

1. It looks like a lot of the spam is gone
  2. I cannot fathom a company like AMD writing a video driver that does not have some sort of unattended configuration.  Surely there is an answer to this issue...someone out there must know.
0 Likes

No takers?  I have even go as far as installing the driver, then running InControl to snapshot the system.  Then I defined the Eyefinity group and took another InControl snapshot.  When I reinstall and fold in the InControl registry changes, the AMD Vision Engine Control Center acts as though nothing has happened even after a reboot.

WHAT does it take to get this defined in an unattended manner?

0 Likes