cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

_gta-ar_matrix
Journeyman III

ATI still on the old version after update

my CCC current version is 12.8 and i downloaded the latest version 13.1 and installed it successfully but it's still on the old version (12.8)

Ati 7670M

win 7 64-bit

0 Likes
7 Replies
_gta-ar_matrix
Journeyman III

10 days with no reply???!!!

0 Likes
_gta-ar_matrix
Journeyman III

14 days? two weeks without answer?

please i need help with this problem

0 Likes

I see catalyst version 13.1 on my laptop. I guess what you can try to uninstall the drivers completely and try installing 13.1 from scratch. You can use something like Driver Sweeper (at your own risk)

http://www.guru3d.com/content_page/guru3d_driver_sweeper.html

If you still see 12.8 (which would probably be unikely after removing the drivers completely and re-installing), let us know where you see this exactly also.

0 Likes

i fully uninstall ATI from PC also i deleted the whole folders after that

and when i installed 13-1 it's like i didn't install anything!

and there is no ccc!

same as with 12-10

but when i installed the 12-8 the ccc has installed

i don't know how and why that happened

and after that i installed 13-1 and still at the version 12-8

do you have any idea about that?

0 Likes

No not really, I know it doesnt make sense why dont you try to install 12.10 just to see what happens?

I think sometime in the back I had a similar problem because sometimes not all parts of the drivers are updated when there is a new catalyst release. I am not sure if it applies to your situation. But you can have a go I guess, nothing to loose

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/previous/12/Pages/radeon.aspx?os=Windows%20Vista%20-%2...

0 Likes

i told you before i uninstalled all of the ATI CCC, drivers... etc

i restarted my PC then installed 12.10 but it was like i didn't install anything!

it's just like nothing happened nothing changed!

0 Likes

You should perhaps show your computer to some expert in person. Because these steps normally always end up with people having the driver installed properly. If this was a common problem, there would have been many people making threads about this sort of problem. I suspect there is something unique in your machine causing this.

0 Likes