cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

mathiasn
Journeyman III

ATIFlash under Linux

I have been using atifash.exe tool(http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/2099/ATIFlash_3.95.html) for a while under DOS/FreeDOS. Based on the information on techpowerup.com site it's developed by "ATI Technologies". According to "Revision History" of ATIFlash, version 3.70 had following improvements:

* FIX: correctly report flash error code under linux

* FIX: correctly detect PCI devices under linux

Is there a way to use ATIFlash under Linux environment as well? Or how should one understand mentioned "revision history" notes? Or is ATIFlash developed by AMD afterall?

0 Likes
2 Replies
kcarney
Staff

Sorry for the long delay in replying to your question. It took me a while to find the right person in house to answer your question. I've forwarded your question to this person and asked that they reply to you as soon as they can. Hopefully, we'll hear something from them soon!

0 Likes
kchen2
Staff

Hi mathiasn,

Atiflash is developed and maintained by AMD.    The revision history indicates the changes made in each version.    However, the source you pointed out is not official source of Atiflash therefore it is not supported.    The tool is not intended for end user, to get any latest version of flash tool, please contact your GPU vendor and see if they will provide you any update.

Thanks,

Chen

0 Likes