cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

kserw
Journeyman III

Hello, driver problem.

Hello i am new here and maybe i am posting in wrong forum. SO sorry if i am doing this. But i really cant understand why i cant update my ati hadeon hd series 5700 more than 11.5 version. I search and i couldnt find the answer. So i am asking here. Thnx.

0 Likes
5 Replies
gsellers
Staff

Hi,

I've moved your post to the 'General Discussion' area as it's not really programming related.

From your post, I understand that you are having issues installing any driver newer than Catalyst 11.5? That is odd as we have made 9 Catalyst releases since then and have not had any other reports of this kind of problem. Could you share more information about your system configuration?

Thanks,

0 Likes

Yes i cant update from 11,5. Dont know why but i tried everything i read in forums. I delete all old catalyst, then i tried to install the newest. i failed. then i used one program ( driver cleaner) and delete all old catalyst and again failed. When i press in info about the fail install i found this " the catalyst didnt installed correct cause they cant recognize this windows version), but i dl the windows 7 catalyst so i dont know 😕

0 Likes

Hi,

Okay then. Could you post your complete system specs, including the Operating System version (including whether its 64-bit or 32-bit), motherboard, CPU and RAM and any other components in the system? We can see if there's something odd there that might be affecting installation.

Thanks,

Graham

0 Likes

Ok w8 cause it will be hard for me to find them ( bad in pc here)!

0 Likes

AMD Athlon ( tm) II x2 250 Processor  3,00 GHZ    

AMD Athlon ( tm) II x2 250 Processor

32 Bit

Ati Radeon HD 5700 Series

How can i see the other info you need ? Thnx and sorry.

0 Likes