Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

jdavis103
Journeyman III

KernelAnalyzer for Llano?

How do I use the APP KernelAnalyzer for a Llano processor

I'm a new user.  I have the latest version (1.9.1016) of the KernelAnalyzer tool.  I'm working on a Llano A8-3850 processor, with OpenCL.  The only compile options I see are for Radeon HD products.  Is one of those basically the same as what I'm using, or is there just no compile setting for this chip yet?  Thanks for any help.

0 Likes
2 Replies
genaganna
Journeyman III

Originally posted by: jdavis103 I'm a new user.  I have the latest version (1.9.1016) of the KernelAnalyzer tool.  I'm working on a Llano A8-3850 processor, with OpenCL.  The only compile options I see are for Radeon HD products.  Is one of those basically the same as what I'm using, or is there just no compile setting for this chip yet?  Thanks for any help.

For compilation, You can find the equivalent ASIC for the Fusion device (Turks for Llano A8).  Reported to developer to add Fusion devices.

0 Likes

Thanks..  I'll see if I can figure that out.  I guess the other part of that answer is "these tools don't yet fully support the Llano processor", which is a bit surprising.

0 Likes