cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

sar76FLHS
Journeyman III

FirePro Debugging

I have a customer that is experiencing a problem on a V8700 that I need to debug.  Could I use a V4800 to reproduce the problem in the driver or do I need the V8700?  The problem is not related to memory as far as I can tell.

Thanks.

0 Likes
4 Replies

I would suggest using the same driver as your customer and check to see if you can reproduce it on the V4800.  If you are a software developer, we may be able to provide a V8700 card for you to test with if you are unable to reproduce the problem on the V4800.

- Allen Bourgoyne

Advanced Micro Devices

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

0 Likes

Yes Allen we are a software developer and would appreciate help understanding our options for investigating the problems we're seeing.  I believe we've spoken before.  How do we proceed?

Scott

0 Likes

Yes  allen , what you specified to check with same driver is well good, because you can clearly get to know the exact behaviour .

unlike others , if u use different the behaviour may change leading in to hell.

0 Likes

firepro debugging is the best process

0 Likes