cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

jbrussell
Journeyman III

Missing CL/cl.hpp in SDK 2.3 CLInfo sample due to missing environment var?

I just installed SDK 2.3 and Catalyst 11.3 on a WIn-7-64 box, using all defaults for the folder destinations.  In building the CLInfo demo I get a "'CL/cl.hpp' No such file" error.  The file does indeed exist, in C:\Program Files(x86)\ATI Stream\include\CL.  The SDK resides under C:\Users\<myname>\Documents\ATI Stream and that's to where the ATISTREAMSDKROOT and ATISTREAMSDKSAMPLESROOT environment variable are set.  It seems odd that this kind of error would occur when using all default folders during the install process, and it seems silly that every project in the samples would need their paths updated.  Am I missing an environment variable or did I do something wrong in the installation?

Thanks,

JR

0 Likes
1 Reply
himanshu_gautam
Grandmaster

hi,

I am not sure what you might have done wrong. But the environment variable ATISTREAMSDKROOT is not set to the same value as ATISTREAMSDKSAMPLESROOT. Refer to the installation guide athttp://developer.amd.com/gpu/amdappsdk/documentation/pages/default.aspx

Set ATISTREAMSDKROOT to C:\Program Files(x86)\ATI Stream if it is set to something else.

0 Likes