Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

JohnnyMnemo
Journeyman III

I want to understand!

Hello from Russia!
My name is Evgeny. I have some problem, my videocard Powercolor 5870 PCS+  it did't work correctly with last AMD drivers (10.11, 10.12 and lastest 11.1). Problems are different  -  a dark or blue screen, hang with operation IE and Mozilla FireFox, wrong display 2D frequencies in CCC, with driver 11.1 for the first time there was a gray screen with black vertical bands. With driver 10.10 no problems are present. What to do any more I do not know... Cleaned the register, put the driver on pure system but the positive effect isn't present.

My config:
Windows 7 x64
Intel Q9550
Asus Maximus Formula (X38)
4x1Gb DDR2 Corsair Dominator PC-8500
Hiper 800W
3xHDD Sata2
X-FI soundcard
Powercolor HD 5870PCS+

I am moderator of Russian resource Radeon.ru (the best in Russia technical support of ATI\AMD video cards), similar problems meet very often and not only with Powercolor, but also other vendors. What was the such made by AMD programmers? I hope that you will help me to establish the reason of dark blue \grey \black screens.
With best regards, Evgeny!

0 Likes
5 Replies
atoot
Journeyman III

Contact your near hardware engineer

Thanks

0 Likes
optiplex
Journeyman III

hi

fist tell me which you use antivirus. maybe your antivirus create it.

i read your post 2 time your problem is very complicated.  you put Graphic card and plug another system if work properly then you change our RAM is doesn't work properly you check your Motherboard and Graphic card "resistance and capacitor".  if damage you will contact your hardware adviser.

by

0 Likes

No damages are present, all works correctly on drivers 10.10 and earlier (I already wrote about it).
This problem not only at me, but at many who writes to me on a forum. Something strange happens...

0 Likes

never meet such problems

0 Likes

if you send me you problem correct code or image i will study and after the solving sending you solution.

0 Likes