Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

empol
Journeyman III

fatal error C1001 - Windows Forms app

I made GUI for my OpenCL app, but no succesfull compilation after adding

#include <CL\cl.hpp>

There is no OpenCL stuff in project excluding this line. When i comment it out it's OK.

Error points me to second line of cl.hpp

It's problem with my comp or general problem?

Build Log Build started: Project: mgr, Configuration: Debug|Win32 Command Lines Creating temporary file "f:\Moje dokumenty\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\mgr\mgr\Debug\RSP00001018281076.rsp" with contents [ /Od /I "F:\Moje dokumenty\ATI Stream\\include" /I "C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Stream\\include" /D "WIN32" /D "_DEBUG" /D "_UNICODE" /D "UNICODE" /FD /EHa /MDd /Yu"stdafx.h" /Fp"Debug\mgr.pch" /Fo"Debug\\" /Fd"Debug\vc90.pdb" /W3 /c /Zi /clr:pure /TP /FU "c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.dll" /FU "c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Data.dll" /FU "c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Drawing.dll" /FU "c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Windows.Forms.dll" /FU "c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.XML.dll" ".\mgr.cpp" ] Creating command line "cl.exe @"f:\Moje dokumenty\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\mgr\mgr\Debug\RSP00001018281076.rsp" /nologo /errorReport:prompt" Output Window Compiling... mgr.cpp C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Stream\include\CL\cl.hpp(5239) : fatal error C1001: An internal error has occurred in the compiler. (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1411) To work around this problem, try simplifying or changing the program near the locations listed above. Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++ Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\bin\cl.exe' Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++ Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information Results Build log was saved at "file://f:\Moje dokumenty\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\mgr\mgr\Debug\BuildLog.htm" mgr - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

0 Likes
10 Replies
nou
Exemplar

to je asi bug Visual Studia. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839821

0 Likes
empol
Journeyman III

I don't think so.

"APPLIES TO
Microsoft Visual C++ .NET 2003 Standard Edition"

I've got VS2008 with SP.

0 Likes

Originally posted by: empol I don't think so.

"APPLIES TO Microsoft Visual C++ .NET 2003 Standard Edition"

I've got VS2008 with SP.

Please add following code just before cl.hpp include and see it compiles

#define __NO_STD_VECTOR

#define __NO_STD_STRING

This is just a guess.

could you please tell us how you have created your GUI application from visual studio?

0 Likes

I tried this already.

added

#define __NO_STD_VECTOR
#define __NO_STD_STRING
#include
#define alloca _alloca

still the same.

In VS: New -> Project -> CLR -> Windows Forms Application.

After that added includes and library folder to project. I added some buttons ant other GUI elements, but with clear Window in new project got the same.

I found http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971676

Bu can't find download link.

0 Likes

or try use plain C API.

0 Likes

Originally posted by: empol I tried this already.

added

#define __NO_STD_VECTOR #define __NO_STD_STRING #include #define alloca _alloca

still the same.

In VS: New -> Project -> CLR -> Windows Forms Application.

After that added includes and library folder to project. I added some buttons ant other GUI elements, but with clear Window in new project got the same.

I found http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971676

Bu can't find download link.

Empol,

I am able to reproduce this issue. Microsoft should fix this. You should move to OpenCL C API(cl.h).

0 Likes

Thanks for help. At least i know whats' the problem.

Tried KB971676 hotfix, but didn't help.

I have question. SDK 2.1 works good with VS2010? Anybody tried?

I'm downloading it form MSDN AA to try.

0 Likes

Originally posted by: empol Thanks for help. At least i know whats' the problem.

Tried KB971676 hotfix, but didn't help.

I have question. SDK 2.1 works good with VS2010? Anybody tried?

I'm downloading it form MSDN AA to try.

We have not tested with VS2010 yet. I am sure you should not face any problem with VS2010.  Let us know if you are facing any problem.

0 Likes

I Installed VS2010. Still the same error with include CL.hpp.

1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: mgr, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------ 1>Build started 2010-05-05 22:23:38. 1>_PrepareForClean: 1> Deleting file "Debug\mgr.lastbuildstate". 1>InitializeBuildStatus: 1> Touching "Debug\mgr.unsuccessfulbuild". 1>GenerateTargetFrameworkMonikerAttribute: 1>Skipping target "GenerateTargetFrameworkMonikerAttribute" because all output files are up-to-date with respect to the input files. 1>ClCompile: 1> stdafx.cpp 1> AssemblyInfo.cpp 1> mgr.cpp 1>C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Stream\include\CL\cl.hpp(5239): fatal error C1001: An internal error has occurred in the compiler. 1> (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1420) 1> To work around this problem, try simplifying or changing the program near the locations listed above. 1> Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++ 1> Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information 1> 1>Build FAILED. 1> 1>Time Elapsed 00:00:14.09 ========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

0 Likes

Originally posted by: empol I Installed VS2010. Still the same error with include CL.hpp.

We did not face any issue with VS2010.  In SDK2.2, We shipped VS2010 .vcxproj and .sln files.

0 Likes