Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

Lonesled
Staff

GPU PerfStudio 2.2 is now available

AMD announces the release of GPU PerfStudio 2.2

AMD announces the release of GPU PerfStudio 2.2 with support for a wider range of applications, accurate color picking, DX11 Shader Linkage, OpenGL texture arrays, simplified client connection, and multiple bug fixes.

GPU PerfStudio 2.2 incorporates a powerful Profiler, Frame Capture, Frame Debugger and integrated Shader Debugger which makes it a versatile and effective debugging tool for the game developer.

0 Likes
3 Replies
frier
Journeyman III

I just installed GPU PerfStudio 2.2

I have Windows 7 64 bit.

Almost all of the links in the Welcome screen are broken. I'm trying to click links under "Getting Started" but they don't open a page.

I looked into it further and found that the links are linking to files in the wrong folder.. such as

B:/ProgramFiles/PerfStudio/Welcome/connectionroot.html

should link to:

B:/Program Files/PerfStudio/html/connectionroot.html

0 Likes

The Frame Profiler also works for OpenGL applications now! My setup is HD4850, Win7x64.

See: http://forums.amd.com/devforum/messageview.cfm?catid=347&threadid=126040&enterthread=y

Thank you guys, keep up the good work!

0 Likes

The links you mention should open a Windows CHM help file ("PerfStudio\html\PS2Help.chm"). Can you test the following: Select the Help menu at the top of the application and select "Help". Does this open the help document? If not, then check to see if the CHM file exists. If the file does not exists then you will need to download the installer again and extract the files again.

If the file exists can you double click on PS2Help.chm directly to open it?

0 Likes