cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

orderud
Journeyman III

Direct3d9 interop linking issue

When trying to use the function "clCreateFromD3D9VolumeTextureKHR" found in "cl/cl_d3d9.h" I get the following linker error:

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _clCreateFromD3D9VolumeTextureKHR@28

Apparently, this function is not found in OpenCL.lib. Does anybody know which library to link against?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
3 Replies
genaganna
Journeyman III

Originally posted by: orderud When trying to use the function "clCreateFromD3D9VolumeTextureKHR" found in "cl/cl_d3d9.h" I get the following linker error:

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _clCreateFromD3D9VolumeTextureKHR@28

Apparently, this function is not found in OpenCL.lib. Does anybody know which library to link against?

Thanks in advance.

Orderud,

Images(Textures) are not supported yet. You can expect in upcoming releases.

0 Likes

Thank you for your response.

I would greatly appreciate if you could document which parts of the Direct3d "interop" functions that are suported/not supported in upcomming releases. Also, it would be great with some simple example projects to demonstrate usage.

0 Likes

orderud,

Images are not supported in the current release(even outside interop). You will be able to use these functions once image support comes. You can also expect to see samples for DX in upcoming releases. 

0 Likes