Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

riza_guntur
Journeyman III

Running OpenCL from batch file makes CL_BUILD_PROGRAM_FAILURE

running win xp 32, cpu mode MatrixMultiplication sample

batch file containing:

"C:\Documents and Settings\R\My Documents\ATI Stream\samples\opencl\bin\release\x86\MatrixMultiplication.exe" --device cpu -t -x 768 -y 768 -z 768
"C:\Documents and Settings\R\My Documents\ATI Stream\samples\opencl\bin\release\x86\MatrixMultiplication.exe" --device cpu -t -x 1280 -y 1280 -z 1280
"C:\Documents and Settings\R\My Documents\ATI Stream\samples\opencl\bin\release\x86\MatrixMultiplication.exe" --device cpu -t -x 1536 -y 1536 -z 1536
"C:\Documents and Settings\R\My Documents\ATI Stream\samples\opencl\bin\release\x86\MatrixMultiplication.exe" --device cpu -t -x 2048 -y 2048 -z 2048

0 Likes
4 Replies
omkaranathan
Adept I

Where are you running the batch file from? Your application might not be able to find the .cl files. Try running from the directory where .cl file is present. If that is not the case, could you please print the build log and post it?

0 Likes

I'm running from my flash disk

What's the cause?

The command is from different drive but the .cl on same drive as OpenCL program

0 Likes

.cl file has to be either in the directory from which you are running the batch file, or you have to change your current directory to where both the executable and .cl file are present.

0 Likes

thanks,will try it soon

0 Likes