cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

cyko
Journeyman III

Brook+ crash

Hello, I've just buyed me the ATI Radeon 2400 PRO (AGP, Sapphire, 512Mb) because it's the min. for the ATI SDK. I've a AMD Athlon XP 2000+ and 1,5 Gb of Ram. I Installed latest Catalyst from ATI (9.6) and SDK (1.4). My problem: All of the CAL examples running fine but the Brook+ examples and the brcc just crashes... the brcc without arguments shows me the helpscreen but as soon as i put a .br file to it (even if its empty) it crashes with no errormessage. Also the precompiled samples from Brook+ crashes at the brook.dll... Thanks for help!

0 Likes
4 Replies
gaurav_garg
Adept I

I have seen these errors because of missing C rutime dlls on the system. Take a look at Brook+ FAQ point 19 for the solution.

0 Likes

Thanks, installed, but the error remains the same... I think its maybe a SSE2 instruction or something similar because debugger tells me unknow instruction.

I am trying to compile it myself but I get "identifier "shader_on" is undefined" at preprocessor.l . Jean-Claude get the same error at ver 1.3. but I can't find a solution...

Help are welcome

0 Likes

Which compiler are you using to build your application?

0 Likes

I'm using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional, version 9.0.21022.8 RTM with Microsoft .NET Framework version 3.5. Cygwin is fully installed.

0 Likes