cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

lawsonjason00
Journeyman III

How can protect pc from various viruses?

Hardware

Hi ,

I have been using internet last 6 months in many different kinds of work, such as uploading image, video or downloading software, video as my business requirement. I have noticed some issue with my pc, restart some time, slow speed, etc. I think it is happening by viruses.

I just want to know how can i protect my pc by various viruses and make it safe. Please if you have any kinds of suggestion, let me know.

Thanks,

Edit: Removed advertising from post

0 Likes
11 Replies
extremeseos0007
Journeyman III

Hello to everyone at this forum.....I am really new at this and wish a good time to spend discussing

0 Likes

You can protect pc from viruses with the help of Antiviruses. I prefer to use Kaspersky Antivirus. You need to just intall the Antivirus and update Antivirus everyday so that your Antivirus can understand the virus codes and block it or delete it. If you face any other danger virus which your antivirus also can't delete than you can download small antivirus according to your virus type.

Edit: Removed advertising from post

0 Likes

My Norton Antivirus has just expired and I'm looking for some options this time. Actually, I am at risk be cause I don't have antivirus. Is Kaspersky really good?

0 Likes

I have been using Avast which is pretty good. They have a free home edition and a proffessional paid version. From what I've heard the free version is good enough for a personal computer. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
webhostingreview
Journeyman III

you need  a updated anti-virus software installed on your computer, and updated you software often, always scan attachment file or .exe file before run it.

0 Likes
jasonone
Journeyman III

I recently bought a kaspersky anti virus. If you don't have budget yet you can try the free trials serviced by some anti-virus companies in the internet. Just key-in "free anti-virus download".

Kind regards,

Edit: Removed advertising

0 Likes
csscoll
Journeyman III

Maybe you should use a virus removal tool.

A virus removal tool is software for removing specific viruses from infected computers. Unlike complete antivirus scanners, they are usually not intended to detect and remove an extensive list of viruses; rather they are designed to remove specific viruses, usually more effectively than normal antivirus software. Sometimes they are also designed to run in places that regular antivirus software can't. This is useful in the case of a severely infected computer. Examples of these tools include McAfee Stinger and the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool.

0 Likes

You use a antivirus program. I use Kaspersky Internet Security. But, there are some free ones out there.

0 Likes

Hello to everybody!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing! I had the same problem, my brother usually help me with it , but now he's away so I 'll listen to your advices!

0 Likes
seoservices
Journeyman III

Use McAfee antivirus software. This software was really great. I am using this software for almost 7 months. So far, i haven't encountered any problem on it because it automatically updates and scan my computer.

0 Likes

If you want to protect your PC from virus, you can install updated Anti-Virus.

In dealing with this problem, based on my experiences, I got an advice from one of my friends that I should install at least two kinds of Anti-Virus. I already installed two kinds of Anti-Virus; one that I use is a local Anti-Virus, and another one is the worldwide well-known Anti-Virus that you can download it on the internet. Just remember one thing for sure, you should never forget to update it regularly. 

0 Likes