#AMDatCNE Gaming Garage Photo Sweepstakes
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- #AMDatCNE Gaming Garage Photo Sweepstakes., 2485 Augustine Dr., Santa Clara, CA 95054 (“AMD”
- are at least 18 years of age (or at least the minimum age of majority in their place of residence, whichever is greater) as of the start of the Entry Period (defined below), and who submit a valid Entry (as defined below) (“Participant”). The Sweepstakes isopen to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec). Employees of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents, and the immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, domestic partner, husband or wife) of each such employee, together with those with whom such employees are domiciled, are not eligible to participate. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Participants warrant that they are eligible to participate under the applicable local laws governing procurement of prizes and awards. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Participant if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that Participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of prize would violate local law or cause damage to the reputation of AMD and/or any other party. Participant may be required to submit proof of their eligibility.
- The Sweepstakes will start on Friday, August 16, 2019 at 9:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) and end Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 6:00:00 PM CT (“Entry Period”). The Sweepstakes will consist of three (3) drawing entry periods (“Drawing Entry Periods”) as set forth in the chart in Section 7, below.
will need to use his or her Twitter account. Creating a Twitter account is free, but is subject to the applicable terms of service (https://twitter.com/tos). Important: Participant’s account settings on the Twitter account that is used to enter the Sweepstakes must be set to “public” in order for Participant’s post to be viewable by Sponsor. To earn one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”), Participant must
- Follow AMD Twitter handle @AMDGaming.
- Create a tweet containing the hashtags #AMDatCNE and #AMDSweepstakesEntry
- Attach an image taken at the CNE Gaming Garage.
- Post the tweet by clicking on “Tweet.”
ENTRIES WILL NOT BE JUDGED.
Failure to include the required tag and hashtags will void the Entry. Any other language or information in the tweet included by a Participant is deemed to be part of the Entry, and Participant gives Sponsor, its designees, successors, assigns and licensees a royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display the Entry and all elements embodied therein, along with the Participant’s name and/or Twitter account handle, in any manner, in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for advertising, promotional, marketing and other purposes, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission. All entries become the property of the Sponsor, and none will be returned. If requested, Participant will sign any documentation required for Sponsor or its designees, successors, assignees and licensees to make use of the non-exclusive rights Participant is granting to use the Entry. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, inaccurate, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected posts, all of which will be void.
The Entry must comply with the following content guidelines (“Guidelines”). Entries that do not fully comply with these Guidelines shall be disqualified from the Sweepstakes:
- The Entry may not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement.
- The Entry must not in any way disparage Sponsor, any of its products or services, the Sweepstakes, or any person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes, or alternatively appear to promote any direct competitor of Sponsor;
- The Entry may not contain text or imagery that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion);
- The Entry must not include threats (expressed or implied) to any person, place, business, or group;
- The Entry must not invade privacy rights or any other rights of any person, business, or group, and the Entry must not name or depict any third party without his/her permission;
- The Entry must not contain text or imagery that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age; and
- The Entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the Entry is created.
- The Entry must comply with all applicable Twitter Terms of Service, found at http://twitter.com/tos.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
- Sponsor will announce the potential winner(s) on the @AMDGaming Twitter account and will notify each potential winner by Twitter Direct Message (“DM”) shortly after they are drawn on the Drawing Date. Within twenty-four (24) hours of the Sponsor’s DM notification, winner must supply any requested information for the administration of the Sweepstakes, in English. Potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. Potential winners in Canada will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid (which may, in the soles and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be administered online, by email or other electronic means, by telephone, or in the Sponsor’s form of release).
Potential winners will be required to immediately sign and return to Sponsor, a fully completed and legible Declaration of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to respond to the notification within the required time period; fails or refuses to fully complete, sign and return the Declaration; fails to provide the requested information; fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question (if applicable); the prize or notification is returned as undeliverable; or is determined by the Sponsor to be otherwise ineligible, he/she forfeits the applicable prize. If for any reason a potential winner is disqualified, the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner, selected by random drawing from among remaining Eligible Entries. Only two (2) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be distributed to the winner within thirty (30) days of winner announcement upon completion of the Sweepstakes. Shipping costs will be borne by Sponsor. – Potential winner(s) may waive their right to receive a prize, in which case an alternate winner may be selected in the manner described above. Allow 6-8 weeks for prize delivery. Prize delivery mailing address must not be a P.O. Box. Sponsor will not ship to a P.O. Box.
One (1) AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700X CPU Gold Edition
One (1) Sapphire branded Radeon™ RX 590 GPU 50th Anniversary Edition
One (1) AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 GPU and One (1) AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600X CPU
For All Prizes: Maximum one (1) prize package per household for the entirety of the Sweepstakes. The total value of all prizes equals a maximum of $1,089.96 Approximate prize values as of August 1, 2019. Prices and exchange rates may vary, and dealer may sell for less. All aspects of the prizes not noted above (e.g., color, style, size, etc.) will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash or otherwise, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as contemplated herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value if the prize, or any component of the prize, cannot be awarded for any reason. Sponsor is responsible only for shipping of the prize; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Once a prize is shipped and/or delivered to the winner, Sponsor is not responsible for any prize that is lost, stolen, mutilated, destroyed, misdirected, or undelivered for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of prize winners. If required, any applicable forms will be filed with the appropriate taxing authority.
- By participating, Participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and each of its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Except where prohibited by applicable law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of the winner’s name, city, state, province or county, and country, likeness, photograph, statements made by the winner about the Sweepstakes, Sponsor, and/or prize information for Sweepstakes purposes in any media without further payment or consideration, including, but not limited to, posting winner lists online. All Entries become the property of Sponsor, and none will be returned. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, amend, suspend or modify this Sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time and without notice or obligation, if in Sponsor’s sole discretion, any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Entry process. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or of any other provision of these Official Rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- The Released Parties are not responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participant, printing errors or omission or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; or (5) any injury or damage to person or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason a Participant’s Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Participant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes provided that if it is not possible to submit another Entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all Eligible Entries or, as the case may be, received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
NOTHING IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL DISCLAIM, LIMIT, OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LIABILITY THAT MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED, LIMITED, OR EXCLUDED PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW.