Click here to download Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.8.2 Driver.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.8.2 Highlights
- Up to 10% performance improvement in Control running DirectX 11 on Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition version 19.8.2 vs. 19.8.1.RS-309
- Man of Medan
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics support for HDCP2.3.
- Rocket League may experience an application hang on performing a task switch.
- League of Legends may experience slower than expected performance when performing a task switch.
- System instability may be experienced on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products when performing memory overclocking while a 3D application is running.
- Minor stutter may be experienced during the first few minutes of Fortnite gameplay.ork around is to perform uninstall in safe mode.
- Pixel format may not appear in Radeon Settings Display Settings for some HDMI connected displays.
- Launching RGB Fusion 2.0 may cause a system hang on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products system configurations.
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Radeon Performance Metrics may report incorrect VRAM utilization.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
- Radeon Overlay may intermittently fail to appear when toggled in game.
- Audio for clips captured by Radeon ReLive may be corrupted or garbled when desktop recording is enabled.
- Enabling Enhanced Sync may cause game, application or system crashes on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics FAQ for Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition can be found here.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.8.2 installation package contains the following
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.8.2 Driver Version 19.30.01.40 (Windows Driver Store Version 26.20.13001.4003)
IMPORTANT NOTE:This function of this thread is to announce the new driver and the list of resolved and known issues.If you have an issue with this driver, I would recommend either of the following
- If you have an issue and you think the community can help, please open a new thread. Do remember that the details requested here are essential for us and the user community to be able to help you: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
- If you believe that you have reached the end of your troubleshooting steps, please submit a report here so that we can take a closer look at your issue
Thank you for your feedback.