Click here to download Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.2 Driver.
- Tom Clancy's The Division™ 2
- Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI: Gathering Storm
- Up to 4% average performance gains on AMD Radeon VII with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.2 vs 19.2.3. RS-288
- DirectX® 12 on Windows®7 for supported game titles
- AMD is thrilled to help expand DirectX® 12 adoption across a broader range of Windows operating systems with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 18.12.2 and onward, which enables consumers to experience exceptional levels of detail and performance in their games.
Radeon ReLive for VR may sometimes fail to install during Radeon Software installation.
- Fan curve may fail to switch to manual mode after the manual toggle is switched when fan curve is still set to default behavior.
Changes made in Radeon WattMan settings via Radeon Overlay may sometimes not save or take effect once Radeon Overlay is closed.
Rainbow Six Siege™ may experience intermittent corruption or flickering on some game textures during gameplay.
DOTA™2 VR may experience stutter on some HMD devices when using the Vulkan® API.
Mouse cursors may disappear or move out of the boundary of the top of a display on AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics.
Performance metrics overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
Added Vulkan® Support
This extension allows the depth clipping operation, that is normally implicitly controlled by the driver to be controlled explicitly by the application instead. This is useful for translating Direct3D content, which assumes depth clamping is always enabled, but depth clip can be controlled by the DepthClipEnable rasterization state.
This extension allows applications to set a priority value at memory allocation time, which could be used to determine which allocations are more likely to remain in device local memory if heap limits are reached.
This extension adds support for querying the amount of memory used and the total memory budget for a memory heap.
This extension formally defines how to synchronize memory accesses to the same memory locations performed by multiple shader invocations.
This extension allows developers to obtain more debug information. When combined with validation layers, more detailed feedback on the application's use of Vulkan can be further obtained.
This extension adds support for automatically resolving multisampled depth/stencil attachments in a subpass in a similar manner as for color attachments.
This extension allows use of 16-bit floating-point types and 8-bit integer types in shaders for arithmetic operations and improves usability of those types by adding implicit conversions.
This extension adds transform feedback to the Vulkan API by exposing the SPIR-V TransformFeedback and GeometryStreams capabilities to capture vertex, tessellation or geometry shader outputs to one or more buffers.
- AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics FAQ for Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition can be found here.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.2 Driver Version 18.50.27.05 (Windows Driver Store Version 25.20.15027.5006)
IMPORTANT NOTE:This function of this thread is to announce the new driver and the list of resolved and known issues.If you have an issue with this driver, I would recommend either of the following
- If you have an issue and you think the community can help, please open a new thread. Do remember that the details requested here are essential for us and the user community to be able to help you: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
- If you believe that you have reached the end of your troubleshooting steps, please submit a report here so that we can take a closer look at your issue
Thank you for your feedback.