Click here to download Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.2 Driver.
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.2 Highlights
- Assassin's Creed® Odyssey
- Up to 3% faster performance in Assassin's Creed® Odyssey using Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3 on the Radeon™ RX 580 graphics card than with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.2 at 1920x1080 (1080p).
- Up to 5% faster performance in Assassin's Creed® Odyssey using Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3 on the Radeon™ RX Vega 64 graphics card than with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.2 at 2560x1440 (1440p).
- Forza Horizon 4
- Stutter may be observed when exceeding Radeon FreeSync range in certain high framerate scenarios.
- System configurations with 16+ CPU cores may experience a random system reboot during installation when upgrading Radeon Software from a version older than RSAE 18.8.1.
- Some AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics system configurations may experience a black screen during installation downgrade to a previous Radeon Software version. A recommended workaround is to perform a clean install during Radeon Software installation.
- Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products may experience elevated memory clocks during system idle.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3 Driver Version 18.30.19.01 (Windows Driver Store Version 24.20.13019.1004)
IMPORTANT NOTE:This function of this thread is to announce the new driver and the list of resolved and known issues.If you have an issue with this driver, I would recommend either of the following
- If you have an issue and you think the community can help, please open a new thread. Do remember that the details requested here are essential for us and the user community to be able to help you: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
- If you believe that you have reached the end of your troubleshooting steps, please submit a report here so that we can take a closer look at your issue
Thank you for your feedback.