Click here to download Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 Driver.
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 Highlights
- Warhammer™: Vermintide 2
- Up to 9% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 on the Radeon™ RX Vega 56 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.2 at 2560x1440 (1440p).1
- Up to 10% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 on the Radeon™ RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.2 at 2560x1440 (1440p).2
- Subnautica™ may experience a black screen on launch or during gameplay.
- Sea of Thieves™ may experience a crash or hang while playing in the Cannon Cove area.
- Desktop may not be visible or may appear out of the display area when using 8K resolution on Radeon Pro Duo.
- World of Tanks™ may experience square corruption on some ground textures in multi GPU system configurations.
- Middle Earth: Shadow of War™ may experience flickering in some game menus or when configuring displays when using multi GPU system configurations.
- World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering on the mini map in multi GPU system configurations.
- Some games may experience minor stuttering during gameplay when the Radeon ReLive Instant Replay feature is enabled and FRTC is also enabled.
- Radeon Overlay may not show all available features when some games are run in borderless fullscreen mode.
- The Witcher™ 3: Wild Hunt may experience stuttering during gameplay.
- Corruption may be experienced with OGL or Vulkan™ API applications on some Hybrid Graphics system configurations.
- Sea of Thieves™ may experience corruption on ship sails or ropes while standing on a boat.
- Radeon Chill may experience lower than expected minimum frame rates if a game is left idle with Radeon Chill enabled for extended periods of time.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 Driver Version 18.10.21.01 (Windows Driver Store Version 24.20.11021.1000)
IMPORTANT NOTE:This function of this thread is to announce the new driver and the list of resolved and known issues.If you have an issue with this driver, I would recommend either of the following
- If you have an issue and you think the community can help, please open a new thread. Do remember that the details requested here are essential for us and the user community to be able to help you: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
- If you believe that you have reached the end of your troubleshooting steps, please submit a report here so that we can take a closer look at your issue
Thank you for your feedback.