No purchase necessary to participate or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES AND U.S. STATES ONLY. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND NOT LOCATED IN THE ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. VOID IN NEW YORK AND FLORIDA.
- 1. Sponsor: The “AMD E3 Quest” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., 2485 Augustine Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054, United States (“AMD” or “Sponsor”).
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”).
- 2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to all persons who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or at least the minimum age of majority in their place of residence, whichever is greater) as of the start of the Entry Period (defined below), and who submit a valid Entry (as defined below) (“Participant”). Residents of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, the Sudan, Syria, Burma/Myanmar, or other countries that are restricted for businesses based in the United States are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Additionally, the residents of Brazil, Colombia, Dubai, France, Hong Kong, Mexico, The Philippines, Venezuela, the Canadian province of Quebec, and the U.S. states Florida and New York are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Employees of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents, and the immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, domestic partner, husband or wife) of each such employee, together with those with whom such employees are domiciled, are not eligible to participate. Participants warrant that they are eligible to participate under the applicable local laws governing procurement of prizes and awards. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Participant if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion that Participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of prize would violate local law or cause damage to the reputation of AMD and/or any other party. Participants may be required to submit proof of their eligibility.
- 3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. These Official Rules will be posted online at: https://community.amd.com/docs/DOC-2043
- 4. Entering and Winning: The Sweepstakes begins on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 12:00 PM Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) and ends on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 12:30 PM CDT (“Entry Period”). The Sweepstakes is divided into two (2) drawing periods (each a “Drawing Period”) as set forth below. Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
“Prize Drawing Time”
How to Enter: To earn one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”), Participant must visit [https://live.e3expo.com/twitch](ii) log in using their Facebook account; and (iii) once logged in, follow the on-screen prompts, which include watch the live stream for at least ten (10) minutes; (y) click the link in the on-screen prompt to these Official Rules; and (z) “share” the live stream to Facebook including the hashtag “#sweepstakesentry” via the on-screen prompt labeled “Share to Facebook.” Participant may only enter one (1) time per Drawing Period. Creating a Facebook account is free but is subject to the applicable terms and conditions (https://www.facebook.com/terms.php).
For All Entries: Limit one (1) Entry per person per Drawing Period. Any attempt by any Participant to submit more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different accounts, email addresses, identities, or any other method will void that Participant's Entry and that Participant may be disqualified. The identity and eligibility of a potential winner will be confirmed using information provided in their Event registration. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible or misdirected Entries, which may be disqualified, or for any error, human, technical or otherwise. Sponsor is not responsible for any loss of internet connection or for any server issues or other electronic connection issues which may cause Participant to be unable to connect to the internet in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
- 5. Winner Selection: During each Prize Drawing Time of a Drawing Period, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential winner from all eligible Entries received during the applicable Drawing Period. Non-winning Entries will not rollover into subsequent Drawing Periods. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during each Drawing Period.
- 6. Prize Notification and Delivery: Sponsor will notify each potential winner by direct message on the live stream. Within twenty-four (24) hours of Sponsor’s notification, winner must supply his/her mailing address and any requested information for the administration of the Sweepstakes. In addition, potential Canadian, Belgian, Singapore, Indian and certain other winners from outside of the U.S. may be required to correctly answer a time-limited, skill-testing question in order to receive the prize. Potential winners may be required to sign and return to Sponsor, a fully completed and legible Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release ("Affidavit"), except where prohibited by applicable law. If a potential winner of the prize cannot be contacted, fails to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours, or fails or refuses to fully complete, sign and return the Affidavit, fails to provide any requested information within the required time period, fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, or the prize or notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the applicable prize. If for any reason a potential winner is disqualified, the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner, selected by random drawing from among the remaining eligible Entries, even if the disqualified potential winner may have been publicly announced. Only two (2) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be distributed to the winner within thirty (30) days of winner announcement upon completion of the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with any term or condition in these Official Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Potential winner(s) may waive their right to receive a prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected in the manner described above. Allow 6-8 weeks for prize delivery.
- 7. Prizes: TWELVE (12) PRIZES TOTAL:
Drawing Period 1: Ten (10) AMD Combat Crates. Approximate retail value of each AMD Combat Crate is $549.00 USD / $710.48 CAD. The total value of all Drawing Period 1 prizes equals approximately $5,490.00 USD / $7,104.80 CAD. Approximate prize value is as of May 29, 2018.
Drawing Period 2: Two (2) Dell Red Skull Computers. Approximate retail value of each Dell Red Skull Computer is $1,099. The total value of Drawing Period 2 prizes equals approximately $2,198. Approximate prize value is as of June 11, 2018.,
Total approximate retail value of all Sweepstakes prizes is [$7,688].
For All Prizes: Maximum one (1) prize per Participant. Offer is subject to geographical limitation. Prices and exchange rates may vary, and dealer may sell for less. All aspects of the prizes not noted above (e.g., color, style, size, etc.) will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash or otherwise, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as contemplated herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value if the prize, or any component of the prize, cannot be awarded for any reason. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of prize winners. If required, any applicable forms will be filed with the appropriate taxing authority. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the social media account will be deemed to be the Participant. The “authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to a social media account by an Internet access provider, service provider, or online organization responsible for assigning social media accounts for the account associated with the submitted Entry. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- 9. General Conditions: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of its respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, possession, use, or misuse of the prize. All Entries become the property of Sponsor, and none will be returned. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, amend, suspend or modify this Sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time and without notice or obligation, if in Sponsor’s sole discretion, any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or of any other provision of these Official Rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- 10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participant, printing errors or omission or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; or (5) any injury or damage to person or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason a Participant’s Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Participant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes provided that if it is not possible to submit another Entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible Entries or, as the case may be, received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- 11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in Santa Clara County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Some jurisdictions do not allow for limitations of certain remedies or damages and so this provision may not apply to you.
- 12. Sweepstakes Results: A list of winners will be posted on www.facebook.com/amd on approximately June 30, 2018, or as soon as possible thereafter. Requests should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for winner’s lists must be received within four (4) months of the close of the Entry Period. Requests received after this time will not be honored.
© 2018 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.