Click here to download Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 Driver.
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 Highlights
- Up to 28% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 on the Radeon™ RX Vega 56 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 at 2560x1440 (1440p).1
- Up to 22% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 on the Radeon™ RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 at 2560x1440 (1440p).2
- Up to 27% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 on the Radeon™ RX 560 (4GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 at 1920x1080 (1080p).3
- Fortnite™ Season 5 may experience an application hang on some Radeon graphics products when throwing stars are visible on screen.
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice™ may experience flickering or corruption on some Radeon graphics products.
- Display modes may sometimes appear as not available when setting resolution or refresh rates of a display.
- CorelDraw™ may experience slower than expected performance.
- Memory clocks may remain at higher than expected values on some displays after changing resolution or refresh rates.
- Some displays may exhibit black screen flickering when booting to desktop when using DisplayPort.
- Virtual Super Resolution settings may not retain after updating to this Radeon Software release.
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus™ may experience an application crash when disabling Asynchronous Compute via game settings.
- Graphics and memory clocks may remain at higher than expected values after watching a video or using Windows DVR while in game. A workaround is to reboot the system.
- Cursor or system lag may be observed on some system configurations when two or more displays are connected and one display is powered off.
- Radeon WattMan gauges may report as zero on secondary graphics products in multi GPU enabled system configurations.
IMPORTANT NOTE:This function of this thread is to announce the new driver and the list of resolved and known issues.If you have an issue with this driver, I would recommend either of the following
- If you have an issue and you think the community can help, please open a new thread. Do remember that the details requested here are essential for us and the user community to be able to help you: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
- If you believe that you have reached the end of your troubleshooting steps, please submit a report here so that we can take a closer look at your issue
Thank you for your feedback.