Click here to download Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.2 Driver.
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.2 Highlights
- Sea of Thieves™ may experience an application crash or hang after the initial splash screen.
- Brightness or white screen issues may be observed when playing The Crew™ on daytime maps.
- Shader Cache may sometimes fail to enable or may not correctly cache shaders for games.
- A limited number of Radeon FreeSync enabled displays may experience a blank screen when Radeon FreeSync is enabled in a game.
- Warhammer™: Vermintide 2 may experience an application hang upon changing resolution.
- Some zombie textures may fail to render in horde mode for Arizona Sunshine™.
- Some games may experience minor stuttering during gameplay when the Radeon ReLive Instant Replay feature is enabled and FRTC is also enabled.
- Radeon Overlay may not show all available features when some games are run in borderless fullscreen mode.
- The Witcher™ 3: Wild Hunt may experience stuttering during gameplay.
- Edited videos sometimes fail to appear in the Radeon ReLive gallery after switching tabs.
- Corruption may be experienced with OGL or Vulkan™ API applications on some Hybrid Graphics system configurations.
Package Contents The Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.2 Driver Version 18.10.19.01 (Windows Driver Store Version 24.20.11019.1004)
IMPORTANT NOTE:This function of this thread is to announce the new driver and the list of resolved and known issues.If you have an issue with this driver, I would recommend either of the following
- If you have an issue and you think the community can help, please open a new thread. Do remember that the details requested here are essential for us and the user community to be able to help you: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
- If you believe that you have reached the end of your troubleshooting steps, please submit a report here so that we can take a closer look at your issue
Thank you for your feedback.