Click here to download Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.1 Driver.
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.1 Highlights
- Windows®10 April 2018 Update
- Microsoft® PlayReady®3.0
- Supported on Radeon RX 400 Series and Radeon RX 500 Series desktop graphics products.
- AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics
- Ancestors Legacy™
- Up to 6% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.1 on the Radeon™ RX Vega 56 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.4.1 at 1920x1080 (1080p).1
- Up to 13% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.1 on the Radeon™ RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.4.1 at 1920x1080 (1080p).2
- HBCC options may not properly reset to default when Radeon Settings “Restore Factory Defaults” option is selected.
- Destiny™2 may experience increasing load time durations when the game is run for extended periods of time.
- Tearing may be observed in some borderless fullscreen games on Radeon FreeSync enabled displays when Radeon Software performance metrics is enabled.
- Netflix™ playback through a web browser may experience corruption or hangs when using multi GPU enabled system configurations with Radeon RX 400 series or Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- Radeon ReLive streaming or uploading of videos to Facebook™ may intermittently fail.
- Some games may experience minor stuttering during gameplay when the Radeon ReLive Instant Replay feature is enabled and FRTC is also enabled.
- Radeon Overlay may not show all available features when some games are run in borderless fullscreen mode.
- The Witcher™ 3: Wild Hunt may experience stuttering during gameplay.
- A system hang may occur on a small number of system configurations after Radeon Software installation if Radeon Settings is launched without a system reboot. A workaround is to reboot your system after install.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.1 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.1 Driver Version 18.10.16 (Windows Driver Store Version 24.20.11016.4)
IMPORTANT NOTE:This function of this thread is to announce the new driver and the list of resolved and known issues.If you have an issue with this driver, I would recommend either of the following
- If you have an issue and you think the community can help, please open a new thread. Do remember that the details requested here are essential for us and the user community to be able to help you: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
- If you believe that you have reached the end of your troubleshooting steps, please submit a report here so that we can take a closer look at your issue
Thank you for your feedback.