Click here to download Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 17.12.1 Driver.
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 17.12.1 Highlights
- Added new Connect tab which houses new social engagement features.
- Added new Gallery tab for Radeon ReLive recording file management, video trimming, and social platform sharing functionality.
- Added new Accounts tab to connect ReLive content and upload sharing to social platforms
- Added new Resource Center tab highlighting informative guides and instructions for Radeon Software features.
- Added new Performance Monitoring tab.
- Added three UI themes for Radeon Settings customization.
- Added new AMD Link tab to connect Radeon Settings to the AMD Link mobile application. For more information on AMD Link visit here.
- Added new Overlay feature (default ALT+R) allowing management of certain Radeon Settings features while in-game or on desktop such as Radeon ReLive, Radeon FreeSync, Radeon Chill, Frame Rate Target Control, Display Color, and Performance Monitoring.
- Added performance monitoring overlay to display system performance metrics in DirectX® 9, 11, 12, and Vulkan™ applications.
- Added performance logging feature to save performance metrics to a file.
- Further optimized for lower FPS overhead while using Radeon ReLive for recording. (RS-198)
- Added support for Vulkan™ API.
- Added support for Eyefinity.
- Added support for borderless window region capture.
- Added support for mouse button hotkeys.
- Added chat and viewer count overlay for Radeon ReLive live streaming to supported platforms.
- Added Chroma Key support to allow background transparency when using a webcam.
- Now supports expanded social platforms.
- Now supports separate microphone and audio track recording.
- Radeon Chill now has expanded support for most game titles.
- Added support for all GCN-based Radeon graphics products
- Added support for Vulkan™ API
- Added support Multi-GPU configurations
- Added support for Eyefinity configurations
- Added new profile functionality to save and load user defined Radeon WattMan profile configurations to local hard disk.
Frame Rate Target Control
- Added support for Vulkan™ API.
- Added support for HDR10 titles with Radeon FreeSync2 displays.
- Added per-application Radeon FreeSync support.
- OverWatch™ may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege may experience an application hang when breaching walls with grenades or explosives.
- Netflix playback in a browser or via UWP application may experience stutter.
- After recording with Radeon ReLive GPU usage and clocks may remain in high states.
- Assassin’s Creed®: Origins may experience bright or saturated lighting in cave missions.
- Mass Effect Andromeda™ may have issues enabling HDR10 on an HDR capable display.
- Forza™ Horizon 3 may experience corruption on rocks or foliage during gameplay.
- Halo™ Wars 2 may experience a crash on game launch.
- Enabling HBCC on Radeon RX Vega in multi GPU system configurations may cause the secondary graphics card to be hidden in Radeon Settings until reboot.
- Resizing the Radeon Settings window may cause the UI to restart or hang with HBCC enabled.
- Upgrading Radeon Software with Radeon RX Vega series graphics products in multi GPU on X99 chipsets may cause system instability after reboot.
- Trimming videos may fail to create a thumbnail if the video contains non-English characters.
- 3x1 display configurations may experience instability during Eyefinity creation or during gaming.
- The “Reset” function in Radeon Settings for Display, ReLive, and Video may not work as intended when using Radeon Settings in certain regional languages.
- Radeon WattMan may intermittently fail to load profiles for Radeon RX Vega on the global Radeon Wattman page.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider™ may experience an intermittent application hang during gameplay.
- A random system hang may be experienced after extended periods of use on system configurations using 12 GPU's for compute workloads.
- The GPU Workload feature may cause a system hang when switching to Compute while AMD CrossFire is enabled. A workaround is to disable AMD CrossFire before switching the toggle to Compute workloads.
- Radeon Settings may experience a hang when enabling AMD CrossFire with three or more graphics products.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may hang if enabled when cycling display power off and on.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 17.12.1 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 17.12.1 Driver Version 17.50.02 (Windows Driver Store Version 23.20.15002.11)
IMPORTANT NOTE:This function of this thread is to announce the new driver and the list of resolved and known issues.If you have an issue with this driver, I would recommend either of the following
- If you have an issue and you think the community can help, please open a new thread. Do remember that the details requested here are essential for us and the user community to be able to help you: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
- If you believe that you have reached the end of your troubleshooting steps, please submit a report here so that we can take a closer look at your issue
Thank you for your feedback.