Click here to download Radeon Software Crimson Relive Edition 17.8.1 Driver.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.8.1 Highlights
- Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics
- Quake™ Champions Early Access
- Agents of Mayhem
- Some protected content applications may experience an HDCP error code while playing Blu-ray content.
- A limited number of HDR enabled TV's may experience intermittent HDMI signal loss.
- Grand Theft Auto V may experience an intermittent application crash.
- With Enhanced Sync enabled Video playback on desktop or YouTube playback in Google Chrome may cause tearing choppy playback.
- Forza Horizon 3 may experience long or extended load times.
- FreeSync displays may experience stuttering when watching fullscreen video content.
- FreeSync brightness or flickering issues have been resolved on a small amount of Samsung FreeSync enabled displays that may have been experiencing issues.
- Tekken™ 7 may experience a crash (Chapter 13) on some Radeon RX 380 Series graphics products.
- GPU Scaling may fail to work on some DirectX®11 applications.
- Radeon WattMan may not reach applied overclock states on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products or may cause mouse stuttering when left running in the background.
- Windows Media Player may experience an application hang during video playback if Radeon ReLive is actively recording desktop.
- Secondary displays may show corruption or green screen when the display/system enters sleep or hibernate with content playing.
- Unable to create Eyefinity configurations through the Eyefinity Advanced Setup option.
- The "Reset" option in Radeon Settings Gaming tab may enable the "HBCC Memory Segment" feature instead of setting it to the default disabled state.
- After resuming from sleep and playing back video content the system may become unresponsive on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Bezel compensation in mixed mode Eyefinity cannot be applied.
Package ContentsThe Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.8.1 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.8.1 Driver Version 17.30.1051 (Windows Driver Store Version 22.19.666.1)
IMPORTANT NOTE:This function of this thread is to announce the new driver and the list of resolved and known issues.If you have an issue with this driver, I would recommend either of the following
- If you have an issue and you think the community can help, please open a new thread. Do remember that the details requested here are essential for us and the user community to be able to help you: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
- If you believe that you have reached the end of your troubleshooting steps, please submit a report here so that we can take a closer look at your issue
Thank you for your feedback.