Click here to download Radeon Software Crimson Relive Edition 17.7.2 Driver.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.7.2 Highlights
- Radeon Additional Settings has been retired and its previously supported controls for Switchable Graphics, Color Depth and Pixel Format have all been moved into Radeon Settings.
Radeon ReLive (1)
- Now supports bitrates up to 100Mbps for recording or capturing.
- Added new controls for camera transparency.
- Optimized memory usage for lower overhead while recording or capturing.
- Added new notifications for Instant Replay Saving, Recording Timers in Overlay Toolbar and Network Connectivity Issues when streaming.
- Enhanced Audio Controls: Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition now has support for customizable microphone volume controls, audio boost for captured replays and push to talk (mouse + keyboard) support for microphone.
- Now supports DirectX®12 and Vulkan™. For more details on new and supported games visit http://www.radeon.com/chill.
- Now supports Multi-GPU.
- Now supports Hybrid Graphics system configurations.
- Now supports Radeon XConnect™ Technology system configurations.
- Enhanced Sync is a display technology which helps minimize screen tearing while decreasing latency and stuttering at an unlocked frame rate. Enhanced Sync is available in Radeon Settings Game Manager under the "Wait for Vertical Refresh" drop down menu.
Per-Display Color Controls(4)
- Per-Display Color Controls are now available in the display tab of Radeon Settings allowing users to configure Brightness, Hue, Contrast and Saturation.
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.7.2 features optimizations for improved gaming responsiveness in DirectX®9 and select DirectX®11 gaming titles.
- Now supports memory underclocking.
- Now supports power state controls.
Frame Rate Target Control(7)
- Now supports DirectX®12 and Multi-GPU.
- Shader Cache is now supported for select DirectX®9 titles
Radeon Software Vanguard Beta Program
- The Radeon Software Vanguard Beta Tester program aims at opening a channel for selected participants to work directly with AMD, giving a voice and platform to share their passion for Radeon Software. For more information about Radeon Software Vanguard visit www.Radeon.com/Vanguard.
Radeon.com Feedback and Feature Voting
- Radeon Software feedback and feature voting has been updated. Visit www.radeon.com/feedback to provide Radeon Software feedback and vote on future Radeon Software features.
- Mass Effect™: Andromeda may experience incorrect colors when using an HDR display and a secondary SDR display connected in extended mode.
- Fan speeds when using Radeon WattMan may remain elevated and not drop back to idle states after 3D workloads.
- Some video playback applications may experience stutter in fullscreen with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled.
- Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.
- Radeon ReLive may experience recording or streaming issues when task switching using ALT+TAB.
- Radeon WattMan fan settings may reset to defaults on Radeon Software upgrade to 17.7.2.
- Tekken™ 7 may experience a crash (Chapter 13) on some Radeon RX 380 Series graphics products.
- GPU Scaling may fail to work on some DirectX®11 applications.
- 4x Multi-GPU system configurations may fail to enable AMD CrossFire technology mode due to a missing toggle in Radeon Settings.
- Some protected content applications may experience an HDCP error code while playing BluRay content. A workaround is to unplug and re-plug the connected display or turn the display off and then back on.
- Radeon ReLive updates are compatible with: AMD Radeon™ Graphics Core Next-based Products. Supports: Windows® 7/10.
- Radeon Chill updates are compatible with Radeon™ consumer graphics products in supported DirectX®9, DirectX®11, DirectX®12 and Vulkan games for Windows®7/10. For more details and a whitelist of supported games, see http://www.radeon.com/chill GD-121. Dual graphics configurations not supported.
- Compatible with: AMD Radeon™ RX 400 & 500 series GPUs. Supports: DirextX® 9, 11, 12 & Windows® 7/10.
- Compatible with: AMD Radeon™ GCN products. Supports: Windows® 7/10.
- Compatible with: AMD Radeon™ GCN products in DirectX®9 and select DirectX®11 games for Windows® 7/10.
- Overclocking AMD processors, including without limitation, altering clock frequencies / multipliers or memory timing / voltage, to operate beyond their stock specifications will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even when such overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking AMD processors, including, without limitation, failure of or damage to hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption or vulnerability. GD-106. Memory underclocking is compatible with: AMD Radeon™ RX 500 Series. Supports: Windows® 7/10. Power State Controls are Compatible with: AMD Radeon™ RX 400 & 500 series GPUs. Supports: Windows® 7/10. See disclaimer section for more information on overclocking and overclocking warnings.
- Compatible with: AMD Radeon™ GCN Products. Supports: Windows® 7/10
- Compatible with: AMD Radeon™ GCN products in supported DirectX®9 and DirectX®11 games for Windows® 7/10
Package ContentsThe Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.7.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.7.2 Driver Version 17.10.3211.1041 (Windows Driver Store Version 22.19.662.4)
IMPORTANT NOTE:This function of this thread is to announce the new driver and the list of resolved and known issues.If you have an issue with this driver, I would recommend either of the following
- If you have an issue and you think the community can help, please open a new thread. Do remember that the details requested here are essential for us and the user community to be able to help you: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
- If you believe that you have reached the end of your troubleshooting steps, please submit a report here so that we can take a closer look at your issue
Thank you for your feedback.