Click here to download Radeon Software Crimson Relive Edition 17.9.2 Driver.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.9.2 Highlights
- Radeon RX Vega Series
- Up to 2x Multi GPU support
- Project CARS 2™
- Multi GPU profile support added
- Hearts of Iron IV™ may experience a system hang when the campaign scenario is launched.
- Radeon Software may display an erroneous "1603 Error" after installing Radeon Software. This error will not affect your Radeon Software installation.
- The drop-down option to enable Enhanced Sync may be missing in Radeon Settings on Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics Products. A clean install of Radeon Software can prevent this issue.
- Unstable Radeon WattMan profiles may not be restored to default after a system hang. A workaround is to launch Radeon WattMan after reboot and restore settings to default.
- Radeon Settings may not populate game profiles after Radeon Software's initial install.
- Overwatch™ may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations.
- GPU Scaling may fail to work on some DirectX®11 applications.
- Secondary displays may show corruption or green screen when the display/system enters sleep or hibernate with content playing.
- Bezel compensation in mixed mode Eyefinity cannot be applied.
- When recording with Radeon ReLive on Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products GPU usage and clocks may remain in high states.
Package ContentsThe Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.9.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.9.2 Driver Version 17.30.1091 (Windows Driver Store Version 22.19.677.1)
IMPORTANT NOTE:This function of this thread is to announce the new driver and the list of resolved and known issues.If you have an issue with this driver, I would recommend either of the following
- If you have an issue and you think the community can help, please open a new thread. Do remember that the details requested here are essential for us and the user community to be able to help you: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
- If you believe that you have reached the end of your troubleshooting steps, please submit a report here so that we can take a closer look at your issue
Thank you for your feedback.