Click here to download Radeon Software Crimson Relive Edition 17.5.1 Driver.
- Up to 4.7% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.4.4(1)
- Multi GPU profile support
- Fixed an issue that may sometimes cause the error message "1603" during uninstall.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes fail to update through the auto Radeon Software update feature.
- Forza Horizon 3™ may experience minor graphics corruption in some game maps
- Sid Meier's Civilization™ VI may experience an application crash when using Hybrid Graphics system configurations and windowed game mode
- Radeon WattMan may fail to apply settings on some Radeon R9 390 series graphics products.
- Added switchable graphics support for Unigine™ Superposition for XConnect and Hybrid Graphics.
- The Display feature in Radeon Settings "GPU Scaling" may not function for some games.
- Radeon Settings may crash on switching Windows® user after toggling AMD CrossFire™ technology mode.
- A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
- Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
Known Issues for Radeon ReLive
- The XBOX™ DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX™ DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
- Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
- Radeon ReLive may intermittently fail to work after performing task switches of applications. A work around is to disable and then enable the feature in Radeon Software.
- Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.
- Radeon ReLive may experience recording or streaming issues when task switching using ALT+TAB.
The Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.5.1 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.5.1 Driver Version 17.10.2711. (Windows Driver Store Version 22.214.171.124)
(1)Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of May 2, 2017 on the Radeon™ RX 580 (8GB) graphics card, on a test system comprising Intel i7 5960X CPU, 16GB DDR4-2666 Mhz system memory, Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition driver 17.4.4 and Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.5.1 and Windows 10 x64 using the game Prey™ At 2560x1440, Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4 scored on average 59.7 frames per second and Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.5.1 scored on average 62.5 frames per second using the Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics card, which is 4.7% faster performance. Results are not average. PC manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results. Performance may vary based on use of latest drivers.
IMPORTANT NOTE:This function of this thread is to announce the new driver and the list of resolved and known issues.If you have an issue with this driver, I would recommend either of the following :
- If you have an issue and you think the community can help, please open a new thread. Do remember that the details requested here are essential for us and the user community to be able to help you: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
- If you believe that you have reached the end of your troubleshooting steps, please submit a report here so that we can take a closer look at your issue
Thank you for your feedback.