Click here to download Radeon Software Crimson Relive Edition 17.3.2 Driver.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.3.2 Highlights
- Mass Effect™: Andromeda
- Up to 12% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 480 8GB when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.3.1RS-112
- AMD Optimized Tessellation Profile added
- Texture corruption may be observed in The Division™ on some surfaces using the DirectX®12 API.
- For Honor™ may experience texture flickering or a black screen in game menus or when performing a task switch in 4x Multi GPU system configurations.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands may sometimes fail to launch in three or four way Multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands may experience flicker in Multi GPU system configurations when performing a task switch or changing graphics settings while the game is running.
- Application profiles in Radeon Settings may fail to retain after system log off or reboot for some gaming applications.
- AMD FreeSync™ technology mode may not be compatible or function with Sniper Elite™ 4.
- Enabling supersampling in Sniper Elite™ 4 may cause image cropping.
- Radeon Settings may crash on switching Windows® user after toggling AMD CrossFire™ technology mode.
- A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
- Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
- Shadow Warrior 2™ may fail to enable Multi GPU on game launch due to a missing application profile in Radeon Settings.
Known Issues for Radeon ReLive
- The XBOX™ DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX™ DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
- Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
- Radeon ReLive may intermittently fail to work after performing task switches of applications. A work around is to disable and then enable the feature in Radeon Software.
- Radeon ReLive may stop working after hot unplugging of a secondary display.
- Radeon ReLive will not allow recording settings to change with Instant Replay enabled. A workaround is to disable Instant Replay and change settings then enable Instant Replay.
- Vulkan™ applications may experience a game hang when using Radeon ReLive to record.
- Radeon ReLive will not notify an end user of low disk space during recording.
- System information overlay is only generated on first run and will not be repopulated when system configuration is changed.
- Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.
RS-112 Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of March 13, 2017 on the Radeon™ RX 480 (8GB) graphics card, on a test system comprising Intel i7 6700K CPU, 8GB DDR4-2666 Mhz system memory, Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition driver 17.3.1 and Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.3.2 and Windows 10 x64 using the game Mass Effect® Andromeda At 1920x1080, Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.3.1 scored on average 53.7 frames per second and Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.3.2 scored on average 60.1 frames per second using the Radeon RX 480 graphics card, which is 12% faster performance. PC manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results. Performance may vary based on use of latest drivers.
IMPORTANT NOTE:This function of this thread is to announce the new driver and the list of resolved and known issues.If you have an issue with this driver, I would recommend either of the following :
- If you have an issue and you think the community can help, please open a new thread. Do remember that the details requested here are essential for us and the user community to be able to help you: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
- If you believe that you have reached the end of your troubleshooting steps, please submit a report here so that we can take a closer look at your issue
Thank you for your feedback.