AMD RED TEAM VIRTUAL LAN PARTY OFFICIAL EVENT RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE.
The sponsor of the AMD RTP Virtual LAN Party Official Event (“Event”) is Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., One AMD Place, P.O. Box 3453, Sunnyvale, CA 94088-3453 (“AMD” or “Sponsor”).
The Event is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Discord Inc., Revlo, or Twitch Interactive, Inc.
The the Event is open only to persons who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (or at least the minimum age of majority in their place of residence, whichever is greater) as of the start of the Registration Period [defined below] (“Participant”). [If applicable, please insert any persons who are ineligible to participate, such as employees of Sponsor and immediate family of employees.] By participating in the Event, Participant warrants that they are eligible to participate under the applicable local laws. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Participant if Sponsor determines that Participant’s participation in the Event would violate local law.
The registration period shall begin on April 3, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. CT and end on April 21, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. CT (“Registration Period”). To register, Participant must respond to the thread located in AMD’s community forum located at Battle with AMD Virtual LAN Party - Saturday, April 22nd during the Registration Period and (1) state that they want to participate in the Event and (2) provide names of the games that they want to play during the Event Participant must meet all the eligibility requirements described herein. Participant may be required to submit proof of their eligibility, in such form as Sponsor may require.
4. Agreement to Official Rules.
Participation in the Event constitutes Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. These Official Rules will be posted online at: AMD Red Team VLAN Party Official Event Rules
5. Participation Requirements
To participate in the Event, the Participant must:
- Have an internet connection – Connection fees may apply and payment of such fees is the responsibility of Participant.
- Download and install Discord (https://discordapp.com/) in order to communicate with other Participants during the Event. Participant will need to agree to the Discord terms of service (https://discordapp.com/tos).
- Create or have an account with Twitch.TV (http://www.twitch.tv/). Participant will need to agree to the Twitch.TV terms of service (https://www.twitch.tv/p/terms-of-service).
- Connect Twitch account with Revlo (http://revlo.co) Participant will need to agree with the Revlo terms of service (https://www.revlo.co/p/legal/terms-of-service).
- Own and provide game(s) to be played. Participant must hold a valid license for each individual game played and will need to agree to the applicable terms of service.
· Register for the Event as provided above.
- Participates need to be in the AMD Red Team Discord or AMD Twitch channel on April 22, 2017 from 10:00AM CT to 10:00PM CT.
The Sponsor will not provide technical support for games and/or network connectivity issues. The Sponsor will not provide servers for multi-player games that require it. The Sponsor does not endorse or warranty the content of any third party sites or software required to be installed on the Participant’s computer in order to participate in the Event. Any damage including without limitation loss of files or computer failure for any reason during the Event are not the responsibility of the Sponsor and Sponsor disclaims all liability related thereto.
- No piracy
- Using pirated software or warez is strictly forbidden and if detected will result in Participant’s immediate removal from the Event. You agree to indemnify Sponsor for any and all loss or damage Sponsor may incur or suffer as a result of Participant using pirated software or warez.
- No pornography
- Accessing or displaying any form of pornography while at the Event will lead to immediate removal from the Event. Sponsor has no tolerance for any form of pornography or inappropriate material.
- No cheating
- Any cheating as described by a game’s “no-cheating policy” will be enforced during the entire Event. Examples of cheating include but are not limited to: sharing and implementation of cheat codes, exploits, debug version, game kernels or libraries, and/or excessive pinging of network devices or computer to purposely slow network bandwidth.
- No inappropriate communication
- If Participant wouldn't post something in the chat in front of the police, their mother or their spouse, it shouldn’t be done here. If uncertain regarding whether something is permitted, ask the moderator at AMD’s Twitch.TV page (https://www.twitch.tv/amd).
- Sportsmanship and Courtesy
- All Participants should maintain a sportsmanlike attitude throughout this Event; this is a party, not a competition.
- Use good manners. Behave in a respectful, courteous manner to hosts and fellow gamers.
- Remember that certain games being played may have a "mature" ESRB rating. Select games accordingly.
Event officials including AMD employees, contractors, Red Team Plus members, Twitch moderators, Admins execute and manage all aspects of the Event. They may, at their sole discretion, ban and disqualify any Participant(s) who fail to follow the Official Rules, who acts in a disruptive fashion or who intends to abuse, annoy, threaten or harass any other person(s) during the Event.
Participant is required to comply with the terms of service as provided by Discord (https://discordapp.com/tos), Twitch.TV (https://www.twitch.tv/p/terms-of-service), and Revlo (https://www.revlo.co/p/legal/terms-of-service).
Void where prohibited.
© 2017 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.