Click here to download Radeon Software Crimson Relive Edition 16.12.1 Driver.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 16.12.1 Highlights
- Radeon ReLive(1): Capture, stream and share your greatest moments and gaming wins on your computer system with Radeon ReLive. Modify settings quickly, conveniently, and play seamlessly with the easily accessible in-game toolbar. Express yourself in bold new ways with custom scene layouts. Upload your latest highlights and let them be a conversation piece. It’s never been easier to build and grow your online community at anytime, anywhere.
- Radeon Chill(2): A power-saving feature that dynamically regulates frame rate based on your in-game movements. Radeon Chill can improve power efficiency and can lower temperatures for supported products and games when enabled through Radeon Settings.
- Radeon WattMan(3): Added support for AMD Radeon R9 Fury series, R9 390 series, R9 380 series, R9 290 series, R9 285, R9 260 series, R7 360, and R7 260 desktop graphics products
- Radeon Software Installer(4): New user interface and intuitive Radeon Software Installer that includes options for express install, custom install and clean uninstall. The new installer will also show options for the latest available driver for your system configuration during the install process.
- Display Connectivity(5): New advanced display settings and diagnostics page within Radeon Settings with better detection for HDMI® cable issues and fallback for end users experiencing display issues.
- AMD FreeSync™ Technology(6): Now supports Borderless Fullscreen Mode for applications and gaming with AMD FreeSync™ technology displays and supported products. Now supports Gradual Refresh Rate Ramp for mobile configurations with AMD FreeSync™ technology displays and supported products.
- Upgrade Advisor(7): Provides a system requirement evaluation for Steam® games in your Radeon Settings library.
- HDR Gaming Support(8): Experience the benefits of HDR gaming with Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition. Support for games with HDR 10 or Dolby Vision™ capabilities.
- VP9 Decode Acceleration(9): 4K 60Hz GPU-Accelerated Video Streaming enabled on supported Google™ Chrome web browsers.
- Skype Performance Enhancements (10): Lower CPU usage during Skype™ calls for select AMD APU Family products.
- User Feedback Page: The User Feedback Page enables a direct link for end users to the Radeon Software Team and allows users to provide feedback and vote on upcoming features for Radeon Software.
- Unable to launch the Problem Report Wizard from CCCSlim in Radeon Settings.
- Radeon WattMan Power Limit setting may not retain after hitting apply when Auto Temperature is enabled.
- DOTA™ may experience flickering in some hero and effect models when running the application in Fullscreen.
- Pixel Format options may not appear in Radeon Settings on some 4K TV’s with Radeon RX 480.
- The Division™ may experience flicker during gameplay when using AMD Multi GPU configurations.
- The Division™ may experience an application freeze or hang when running in AMD Multi GPU configurations after extended periods of play.
- Game quality or performance may be degraded when launching multimedia content on a secondary display before running a game.
- CIM folder retains under program files even after complete driver uninstallation.
- Radeon Settings may experience an intermittent crash when accessing Radeon WattMan.
- Display tab with virtual super resolution may be removed or missing in Radeon Settings.
- The Radeon WattMan feature may intermittently display a Radeon Software popup error regarding Radeon WattMan for non-supported products.
- Random crashes may be experienced on Mozilla Firefox.
- DirectX®12 content may be unable to launch on some older CPUs that do not support popcnt instruction.
- Intermittent Mouse Cursor corruption may be experienced on Radeon RX 480.
- AMD FreeSync™ technology may experience performance issues with Borderless Fullscreen application support when a secondary display is attached and has dynamic content running such as video playback in a web browser or if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background. A workaround if this issue is experienced is to minimize all other running applications that are on the primary desktop display or on non-primary extended displays.
- Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
- AMD Multi GPU configurations may experience a system hang or reboot during install when using tiled MST 4K or 5K displays.
- Titanfall™2 may experience black square corruption in game menus or during game play on some Graphics Core Next products.
- FIFA 17™ may experience an application hang or black screen on launch for some select Hybrid Graphics or AMD PowerXpress mobile configurations.
- Known Issues for Radeon ReLive
- The XBOX™ DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX™ DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
- Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
- Radeon ReLive may experience recording issues or issues toggling the Overlay/Toolbar when Frame Rate Target Control is enabled. Users are suggested to disable Frame Rate Target Control when using Radeon ReLive.
- Battlefield™1 may experience UI flickering and/or performance drops when recording gameplay with Radeon ReLive on graphics products with 4GB or less of VRAM.
- DOTA™2 may experience game corruption when performing a task switch while recording with Radeon ReLive in AMD Multi GPU configurations.
- Radeon ReLive recordings may experience flicker when creating a single recording for many hours.
- Radeon ReLive may experience minor graphical corruption for the first few recorded frames when launching UWP applications.
- In AMD Multi GPU configurations the secondary graphics product will exit BACO when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- Radeon ReLive will not allow recording settings to change with Instant Replay enabled. A workaround is to disable Instant Replay and change settings then enable Instant Replay.
- Radeon ReLive Overlay/Toolbar will not launch or Record when running League of Legends™ in Administrator Mode and Windowed Borderless Fullscreen. A work around would be to not use administrator launch privileges or to use Fullscreen mode.
- Mouse cursor may stutter in recorded video when there is limited on screen activity outside of minor mouse movement.
- Vulkan™ applications may experience a game hang when using Radeon ReLive to record.
- Radeon ReLive will not notify an end user of low disk space during recording.
IMPORTANT NOTE:This function of this thread is to announce the new driver and the list of resolved and known issues.If you have an issue with this driver, I would recommend either of the following :
- If you have an issue and you think the community can help, please open a new thread. Do remember that the details requested here are essential for us and the user community to be able to help you: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
- If you believe that you have reached the end of your troubleshooting steps, please submit a report here so that we can take a closer look at your issue
Thank you for your feedback.