Click here to download Crimson 16.8.3 Driver.
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.8.3 Highlights
New AMD CrossFire profile added for DirectX® 11:
- Deus Ex™: Mankind Divided
- Battlefield™ 1 Beta
- A random blank or colored screen may be experienced intermittently on some Radeon RX 400 series products while gaming.
- A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved "In Game Overlay".
- Radeon Software may intermittently fail to install or hang on some AMD CrossFire configurations. If this happens users can reboot and re-install without issue as a workaround.
- Grand Theft Auto V™ may experience an application hang on Radeon RX 400 Series Graphics when playing at 4K resolution in story mode.
- A small number of 144hz non-FreeSync enabled displays may exhibit flickering during gaming or on desktop.
- Ark Survival Evolved™ may experience an error message when trying to launch the game in some configurations.
- DOTA2™ may experience an application hang when using the Vulkan™ API and changing resolution or game/quality settings.
- Corruption may be experienced in Rise of the Tomb Raider using the DirectX®12 API on some Hybrid Graphics configurations when performing a task switch.
- Shader Cache may remain be enabled when set to "off" in Radeon Settings on some Hybrid Graphics configurations.
- Radeon RX 480 graphics may experience intermittent stuttering in The Division™ when high game settings are used and vsync is enabled.
- Battlefield™ 4 may experience intermittent crashes when using Mantle. As a work around users are suggested to switch to DirectX®11.
- Radeon Pro Duo may experience a black screen in Total War™: Warhammer with the games API set to DirectX®12 and V-Sync enabled.
- World of Tanks™ may experience stuttering after performing a task switch in AMD CrossFire mode.
- Rocket League™ may experience flickering when in AMD CrossFire mode.
- Ashes of the Singularity™ may experience an application crash with "crazy" in game settings and Multi-GPU enabled.
IMPORTANT NOTE:This function of this thread is to announce the new driver and the list of resolved and known issues.If you have an issue with this driver, I would recommend either of the following :
- If you have an issue and you think the community can help, please open a new thread. Do remember that the details requested here are essential for us and the user community to be able to help you: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
- If you believe that you have reached the end of your troubleshooting steps, please submit a report here so that we can take a closer look at your issue www.amd.com/report
Thank you for your feedback.