NERDHQ #AMDRT SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
1. ELIGIBILITY. NerdHQ #AMDRT Sweepstakes (“Contest”)
is open to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the start date of the Contest. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO ALL LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF ENTRY DATE. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, vendors, clients, and their respective parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, spouses, or people who share the same residence with any of the foregoing, whether or not related are not eligible to enter or win this sweepstakes. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest begins at 12:00PM (PDT) on Friday, July 22, 2016 and ends at 8:00PM (PDT) on Sunday July 24, 2016 (the “Contest Period”). There will be 1 drawing during the Contest Period to determine one (1) winner.
3. HOW TO ENTER. To enter, participants must post to Twitter or Facebook with the name of a game present at NerdHQ along with the hashtags #NerdHQ2016 and #AMDRT as well as mentioning @AMDGaming. The comment cannot be obscene, offensive or appear unsafe or dangerous; defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about other people or companies; or contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others. Limit one (1) entry per person per platform per day. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All information provided by entrants becomes the property of Sponsor. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. PRIZES. If eligible under these Official Rules, one (1) winner will receive: one (1) Lenovo Ideacentre Y900 with one (1) AMD Radeon RX 480 Graphics Card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) One Thousand One Hundred and Thirty Nine Dollars and Ninety Nine Cents ($1,139.99).
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Selected entrants will be randomly drawn by Sponsor from all eligible entries within three (3) days of the end of the Contest Period (the “Random Drawing Date”). The winner of any prize will be responsible for any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes resulting from acceptance of such prize. Prize winners cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person. No cash or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Sponsor. All prizes will be awarded. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value will be awarded; provided, however, that if prizes are awarded but unclaimed/forfeited by recipient, prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Other restrictions may apply. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
All prize winners will be notified by Facebook private message or Twitter direct message and will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours of attempted notification. If no response is received within the time allotted, the prize will be forfeited. Winners will be required to confirm their eligibility within seven (7) days from notification. Failure of any winner to provide required information within the specified time period will result in forfeiture of the prize. In the event of a prize winner forfeiture or disqualification, Sponsor will select an alternate winner.
All prizes will be delivered via mail within two week of eligibility confirmation. Winners are not entitled to any surplus between actual retail value of prize and stated ARV and any difference between stated ARV and actual value of the prize will not be awarded. No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of prize, provided however that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. In the event of noncompliance with the foregoing requirements or if a winner cannot accept a prize as specified by Sponsor, prize will be forfeited.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules. By participating, participants agree: to be bound by these complete Official Rules; and (ii) to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules, except where prohibited by law. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to release Sponsor, including their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities together with their respective directors, employees, officers, licensees, licensors and agents, and advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, judging, or administration of the Contest (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, liability, loss or damage including but not limited to injury in connection with awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Sponsor shall not be liable for: telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (ii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iii) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Contest; or (iv) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Contest, in its sole discretion, should it receive fewer than five (5) entries, or due to circumstances beyond its control, including natural disasters. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner, and the winner may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of any awarded prize. The internal laws of the State of California will govern disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Contest.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, corrupt the administration, security or proper administration of the Contest. Sponsor may prohibit a participant from participating in the Contest or winning prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines such participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. LICENSE AND PUBLICITY. All participants understand that their name, biographical information, and/or likeness may be used for marketing and promotional purposes in any media, throughout the world, without any compensation or prior review unless specifically prohibited by law. All potential prize winners must provide Sponsor with all signatures on required paperwork and return all documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules in order to be eligible to receive the prize.
9. PRIZE WINNER LIST/RULE REQUESTS. To obtain a copy of these official rules or a winners’ list within ninety (90) days of the close of the Contest Period, send your request (please specify Winners’ List or rules and Sweepstakes name) with a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor. Winners’ lists will be sent once all winners have been verified and prizes have been awarded. Washington State and Vermont residents may omit return postage.
10. SPONSOR. Petrol Advertising 443 N. Varney Street, Burbank, CA 91502