Basic Navigation

Version 4

In the overall AMD community, we have "communities" and some of those communities have "forums." Don't worry too much about terminology. For example, you can do the same things in a "community" as you can in a "forum." So there's not a lot of difference.

Communities are at the top level. In the top menu, Click Communities and see what we have. Support Forums is also a community, but it's so important we put it right in the top menu.

GetToForum1.png

For some communities (not all), there are sub-spaces, which we call forums. The support forum is a good example. To access all of the subspaces within the support forum please click subspaces and projects.

Untitled.jpg

So, pick the community, then pick the forum you want. You can add a bookmark in your browser for any particular forum to get straight back to it. Within our community, you can also create your own personal dashboard of links to places you're interested in. Learn how here: How do I customize my view?

Finally, every forum/community has an Overview page and a Content page. To see all the content in a particular forum, click the Content link. You can view the content in a grid format, or a list. I like list myself. There are also several options for filtering the list. Here's a typical Content page.

GetToForum3.png