Code of Conduct
- No profanity – using wildcards to replace letters in a profane word does not make it acceptable
- No solicitations – advertising, job offers, free gifts, you get the idea
- No impersonation – you cannot pretend to be someone else
- No disrespect – we have zero tolerance of intolerance, no matter what the reason
- No spam – spammers are banned from the forum immediately and permanently
Depending on circumstances, a moderator or administrator (at their discretion) may:
- Edit the offending text to eliminate profanity or disrespect, if that’s possible
- Delete a message or topic
- Contact you privately, perhaps to inform, educate, or request more professional conduct
- Ban any spammer from the forum
Any of the above has been and should be extremely unusual.
If you see something offensive, you can report it. When you are in the forums, often there is an Actions menu on the right hand side.
Alternatively, at the bottom of a message there is usually an Actions menu. You can report abuse that way as well.
A link to the specific topic or message is appreciated.
You can consult the Terms and Conditions for additional details.
We really do not like editing anyone’s messages, so please do keep it professional. THANK YOU!