Inviting New Members Into Your Community
Some communities allow you to invite your friends to join.
If enabled for your community, you can invite people from outside the community to join. When you invite them, they'll receive an email with instructions on how they can set up their account in their new community.
To invite someone:
- Go to your profile by clicking your name to the top right.
- Click Activity if it's not already open.
- In the Actions menu to the right, click Invite friends to join. You won't see this option if your administrator has disabled the ability to invite people from outside to join your community.
- To add an email address to your list of recipients, type a complete email address and click the link that Jive creates.
- Edit the note if you want to tailor it for your friends, and then click Send Invitation.