Setting Up and Editing Your Profile
Ensuring that your profile is accurate is the first step to participating in the community.
Your user profile provides community members an easy way to learn about your experience, skills, and interests. Your profile shows up in search results when community members search for keywords contained in your profile. You can update your information at any time. To set up your profile:
- Click the avatar icon at the top right of the page..
- Click Edit Profile. The profile page appears.
There are three tabs. You can
- Pick your Avatar & Photos
- Fill in Your Profile information (name, phone number, address, job title, that sort of stuff)
- Control Privacy (who can see what information in your profile)