Adding or Changing Your Photo or Avatar
Your photo is a great way for people to "meet" and recognize you in person. Your avatar lets community members quickly associate your comments and status updates with a simple visual cue.
To do this:
- Click the avatar icon at the top right of the page.
- Click Edit Profile. The profile page appears.
- Click the Avatar & Photos tab.
- Click the Add Photo link and follow directions to upload a picture.
- Crop your photo as you wish.
- Then review and click Finish
When you are reviewing, you can create a new avatar from the photo. We recommend that you do this for your primary photo. It helps people associate your content with you.
On the same page you can pick from the standard avatars, or upload your own. The process is essentially the same as with the photo.