[Originally posted on 10/27/17]
Visit AMD at our SC17 booth #825 and learn how AMD together with our partners is bringing about a new era in the datacenter that is revolutionizing High Performance Computing with our new AMD EPYC™ processors and Radeon Instinct™ accelerators. On top of this year’s show stopping demos, you will have the opportunity to attend one of our interactive and educational booth Tech Talks – check out the schedule below.
Featured AMD Tech Talks
Tuesday, Nov. 14th, 2017
- 11AM: Reconfigurable Acceleration at Cloud Scale, Manish Muthal, Vice President of Data Center Marketing, Xilinx
- 1PM: Introducing AMD EPYC™: A New Standard of Performance and Innovation, Girish Kulkarni, Director of Product Marketing, AMD Server Group, AMD
- 2PM: Exploring Dark Energy with the CHIME Radio Telescope, powered by Radeon™ Technology, Andre Renard, Chime Computing Specialist, Dunlap institute for Astronomy & Astrophysics, University of Toronto
- 3PM: AMD EPYC™ for HPC, Joshua Mora, PhD, Manager Field Application Engineering, AMD
- 4PM: AMD Radeon Instinct™ Accelerators, Niles Burbank, Sr. Product Manager, AMD
- 5PM Redefining HPC Performance with EPYC-based Supermicro Servers, Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Wednesday, Nov. 15th, 2017
- 11AM: Interconnect Your Future with Mellanox “Smart” Interconnect, Gilad Shainer, Vice president of Marketing, Mellanox Technologies
- 1:00 PM: Accelerating 3D Acoustics With HCC-C++, Reid Atcheson, Accelerator Software Engineer, NAG
- 2PM: AMD EPYC™ for HPC, Joshua Mora, PhD, Manager Field Application Engineering, AMD
- 3PM: Advances in GPU Networking at AMD, Michael Lebeane, Sr. Design Engineer, AMD Research
- 4PM: Running TensorFlow on AMD’s ROCm software platform with HIP, Ben Sander, Sr. Fellow, Software Engineer, AMD
- AMD Booth # 825 Tech Talks November 14 – 15, 2017
Venue: COLORADO CONVENTION CENTER (Denver, CO)
We hope to see you in Denver!