1. The functionality has been implemented using WMI interface and are embedded as scripts which can be downloaded using below link:
2. Cscript is required for execution which can be found in below path in windows installed systems
3. Below command is used to list current bios settings:
4. To Enable/Disable DASH in bios, Use the below command accordingly:
cscript.exe SetConfig.vbs DashEnabled Enable (To Enable DASH)
cscript.exe SetConfig.vbs DashEnabled Disable (To Disable DASH)
5. Restart the system for changes to get reflected.