A new release of AMD Management Plugin for SCCM, AMPS 2.3 is now available.
AMPS is a product that extends Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012 to manage the desktop and mobile systems, out-of-band, using DASH standards. AMPS is essential part of enterprise IT management.
New features in 2.3 release are:
- DMTF DASH 1.2 compliance
- Record Log
- Service Processor
- Role based administration supported for DASH operations
- Enhancements to power operations on collections
- Dash wake-up support for software updates & deployments
Check the attached release notes for more information and visit DASH Home for downloading this software.
- DASH Home – http://www.amd.com/DASH
- DASH Community - http://devgurus.amd.com/community/dmtf-dash
- Desktop and mobile Architecture for System Hardware
- DASH Manageability Video